Cycling Canada's Let's Ride
Lets Ride is an entry level program designed by Cycling Canada aimed at building cycling skills within a safe, controlled environment. Lessons will be delivered on a grass field, utilizing artificial obstacles, painted lines and/or cones as required. The course is designed for 6-12 year olds who are already able to ride a bike (no training wheels), but now need to develop skills. Courses will be delivered in eight 90 minute sessions held over 4 weeks.
Youth Intro to Competition Group Coaching
Ready to level up and get training on your own personalized training program?
What you will get?
– Personalized yearly training plan (YTP) based around your specific goals
– Individual training prescriptions delivered in 1-4 week increments
– Training log reviewed weekly by coach.
– Adjustments to prescribed training plan immediately if issues arise
– Periodic testing (target 4 times per year)
Please inquire for additional details and pricing.